Garrard

Prev | Next

1 of 5

ABOUT THE DESIGNER

Garrard, the oldest jewellery house in the world, is synonymous with fine craftsmanship and design steeped in British heritage. The Garrard legacy was established in 1735, on London’s Panton Street. The firm received a commission from Frederick, Prince of Wales, and was popular amongst Royalty and Nobility for outstanding British craftsmanship and design. In 1911, Garrard relocated to 24 Albemarle Street, which remains the flagship boutique to this day. Today Garrard is renowned worldwide for beautiful jewellery, Royal regalia, sporting trophies, Orders, Decorations and Medals, as well as State gifts and corporate silver gifts.